Visit the LogJam page to download it.
- Draft support-- save drafts of entries, edit them, and post them later.
- HTML preview of your post.
- Support a command for retrieving music, allowing LogJam to work with music systems other than XMMS. Also include a button that diagnoses why LogJam might be having trouble detecting your music (I get a lot of bug reports about this...).
- Checkfriends can check a subset of your friends list, using friend groups.
- "remote" support lets you run one LogJam and pop it up whenever you need it.
- Support for LiveJournal tags: <lj user="foo"> and <lj-cut>.
- UI improvements:
- Better GNOME Human Interface Guidelines compliance-- we're not a GNOME program, but it's good for consistency with other apps.
- Better keyboard navigation, including saving your custom accelerators and Esc/Return cancelling and OK'ing the relevant dialogs.
- Menu reorganization
- A lot of translation work, including some important bugfixes that were preventing translation for some. New Ukranian translation. See the translations page for details.
- Better Windows support. (This may not work right, yet.)
- Use Windows-configured browser for links.
- Windows-configured proxy settings and network code.
- Build using MinGW/MSYS so there's no Makefile hacking.
- And, as usual, a huge pile of bugfixes.
The configuration format has changed (hopefully for the last time) to support saving drafts. You'll need to enter your username/password again.
Thanks to everyone who helped out on this release!