These changes are the steps towards making LogJam work with offline copies of your journal. For now, you can save an entry you're working on as a "draft", which is managed by LogJam (it gets stuck as an XML file under ~/.logjam/servers/servername/users/username/drafts/n) and is nicer than having LogJam save files littered all over your home directory. (The offline journal will use GNU dbm for speed, once I write it.)
I updated the Windows build a few days ago, so that should work again. (Does anyone actually use LogJam on Windows?)
Finally, thanks go to Ricardo Mones Lastra for contributing a Spanish translation. After clicking about while running LogJam in Spanish, I found a lot more strings to marked as translatable, so the translations could all use updates. (I will mail the translators directly once I'm nearing release; if you care to update your translation / contribute a new translation now, though, that's good too.)
Current translation status:
$ for i in *.po; do echo -n "$i: "; ./completion.pl $i; done
en_GB.po: 6 translated out of 382 total: 1.57% complete.
es.po: 337 translated out of 382 total: 88.22% complete.
he.po: 247 translated out of 382 total: 64.66% complete.
ru_RU.po: 245 translated out of 382 total: 64.14% complete.