compwiz provided the inspiration for following list, and my comments are in italics.
- Calendar view for past entries
- Working friend groups
- The ability to edit and delete past entries without actually posting a new one instead. buttons that should be on the bottom when editing a past entry: Cancel, Delete, Save Entry
CVS commit as of five minutes ago is most of the way there.
- The whole past entries interface is not clean at all.. e.g. when a past entry has any kind of metadata, the Metadata menu isn't updated to check off the fields which have been enabled.
I have a completely rewritten metadata interface which is much nicer, but is only about 50% done.
This is stuff that would be nice, but not desperately needed:
- When clicking on the checkfriends button, it should be able to execute a command or open the friends page in the configured browser.
I thought it did this? Gaal?
- Friend colors
I'm pretty sure there's a bug in GTK preventing this, but I need to make a test case to prove it.
- Support the new "don't get comment e-mail" setting, if possible
- everything needs to be cleaned up or gotten rid of if it doesn't serve any purpose, e.g. in the Manager
Manager will probably go in the final version, too. I have some different ideas about how to do this, now... I think the offline entries can (optionally) be displayed along the left side of the window (like the folders in Outlook). I have a half-completed "Drafts" folder implementation here, too.
- changes-to-friends feature (like Semagic)
I'll update this post with your ideas.