- New autoconf options for XMMS: --with-xmms=foo
- Install pixmaps. (Thanks, compwiz.)
- Copyrights to 2001. (Raja)
- URL encode/decode signed/unsigned fixes. (Raja)
- Updated all "lj" to "loserjabber".
- Beginnings of *conditional* GNOME support.
(Mostly released for some Debian fixes, but the GNOME stuff is kinda neat.)
Also: Because of the new autoconf options, I need someone to fix the .spec file. I don't really want to learn RPM's system for making multiple binaries from one source.
Basically, I need it to run configure with the --with-xmms=runtime option for every build, and I need it to build one package --with-gnome and one --without-gnome.
Anybody? Alex? This is your chance for fame!
Update: SourceForge shell access broke, so I can't update the website.
DAMNIT, BRAD, WHEN ARE YOU GIVING ME A NEW HOST FOR LOSERJABBER!@!#@! :)
Direct download link.
Update2: Fixed. Website updated.