|reorganize my branches
||[Nov. 1st, 2010|08:30 pm]
|||||Nightwish - Over The Hills And Far Away - Walking In The Air (live)||]|
I decide to make my LogJam repository more clear for everyone.
So, I removed old branches 'pending' and 'pending2' and put the following branches in place:
- fixes: fixes against 'mainstream'
- features (also could be called 'stable'): features and fixes against them, also includes contents of the 'fixes' branch
- experimental (also could be called 'unstable'): patches which could be broken, untested and so on, to test new features or fixes
Meanwhile I updated few patches (however, I decided to not mess up branches for that, so if patch contains typo or bug it will be new fix):
music: fix MusicSource enum (v2)
ui: show login history (v2)
ui: add possibility to insert link by nickname (v2)
ui: introduce possibility to refer to twitter account (v2)
ui: extend URL opener list (v2)
music: add MPRIS support to detect current music (v3)
music: fix typo in the 'artist' field extracting (MPRIS v1)
Additionally I put prefixes to everything to better understanding what part is modified by certain patch.
I recommend to rebuild last logjam from the features tree. Thank you.
P.S. Yes, I wrote this post from the my last stable :-)
And all your contribution and suggestions are pretty welcome!