Log in

No account? Create an account
LogJam [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ website | LogJam ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

Halp! [Jan. 6th, 2009|05:54 pm]


I have 3,129 entries and I decided to log them with offline syncing through logjam. It's been stuck on "entry metadata" with a bar that keeps filling up rapidly for about an hour or 2 showing the progress. My concern is that it's either stuck or just taking a long time because of all my entries. Anyone have any insight into this?

[User Picture]From: corvar
2009-01-07 04:46 am (UTC)
I used Logjam to do a partial backup earlier today, and it worked fine. Not sure how much journal you have, and not sure how much of mine had not been previously backed up. So I guess I don't really know why I am saying anything ;)
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: pantsgolem
2009-01-07 09:05 am (UTC)
See if your ~/.logjam/servers/Livejournal.com/users/[username]/journal.db file is growing. If it is, then logjam is still working. If not, then it's probably stuck.

(It might be journal.xml or something if your copy of Logjam doesn't have SQLite support.)
(Reply) (Thread)
From: rhialto
2009-01-07 03:06 pm (UTC)
I have had the same problem for months. When I looked at it now, I found my copy had been "upgraded" with sqlite support. When I recompiled without it, it worked again. Much better, since now you can actually read your entries rather than have them hidden in some useless blob-file.
(Reply) (Thread)